===================================*/ ?> Rainbow Six Siege review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Siege review

flazh445
12-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Aimbot:
The aimbot is great, it doesnt look obvious if you keep the FOV low (I was playing with it on 5.4, I wouldnt go much higher than that), while having Visual check on. It makes getting a headshot super easy.
I would have been playing with smoothaim on too, however there was a bit of problems with it, sometimes it would reset your aim to the middle of the screen in an instant.

ESP:
Now, I wouldnt recommend playing with ESP on if you have no game sense, since it will make you look very obvious!, however, for people that have some sort of game sense, go for it, its great, it works like it should, and its very easy to tell wether people are laying down, sitting or standing.

Rader:
I only used it for one game, it works.

Overall:
Well, the cheat is great, and it all works (all but the smoothaim), however I do believe its a bit expensive if you're only planning on using one of the cheats, since you're paying for a full package.

Gokke
12-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Thank you for the testimonial flazh, I've added some days to your subscription, since I can see you're actually a "Member" and not a VIP anymore. :)

===================*/ ?>