===================================*/ ?> Black ops 3 & Heroes of the Storm [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Black ops 3 & Heroes of the Storm

Zealand
12-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Okay so to start off with, I did want to try out the R6 cheats, however I didn't get around to do that as I got paranoid from the recent banwaves / bans that happened due to fairfight being a bitch..

Anyways, I would like to say that I'm very surprised with the BO3 hacks, it's not overfilled with features, but it has just what you need from it. A triggerbot perhaps could be awesome for it. But the cheat is very well functioning, it doesn't give my PC cancer (ram, or cpu usage) and it runs so smoothly ingange, the aimbot is also perfect when you set slow aiming on, it really does make a big difference to make it seem legit. And then there's 2 options, Aimbot for distance, or Aimbot for FOV. I've never seen a cheat that features the FOV, It's really awesome as it makes it way easier to look legit when using the cheats. I give this a very great thumbs up.

The heroes of the storm cheat is freaking awesome as well, it just needs more features in my opinion. Although you don't really need anything else then a maphack. A maphack in a Moba game is the most powerful cheat you can have, and so I have been having very much fun playing Assassins with it. This is a green light from me, and it's probably one of the reasons why I'm gonna stay here.

Never heard of this website before I googled R6 cheats, and I do not regret getting to know it. I love the customer base not being too large at the same time.

+++++ from me.

Gokke
12-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Thank you for the testimonial Zealand, I've added 7 days to your subscription. That should get you by the weekend. :)

Zealand
12-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Thanks a lot Gokke! I can finish up some videos for you to see as well :)!

Gokke
12-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Thanks a lot Gokke! I can finish up some videos for you to see as well :)!
Would be awesome, thank you! :)

===================*/ ?>