===================================*/ ?> Rainbow Six and Star Wars Battlefront hack honest review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six and Star Wars Battlefront hack honest review

wingss
12-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Rainbow Six: Siege:
-Love the ESP, especially the fact that there is ESP on drones and hostages which is very important/useful for this game. It is much better than the youtube video makes it out to be.
-The aimbot is pretty good. Although with aim smoothing on the recoil can overpower the aimbot enough to where you will start shooting over your target if you just lay on the trigger. With aim smoothing off it is enough to compensate for the recoil but also makes you look much more obvious.
-Conclusion: This hack would be a 10/10 if 'no recoil' was added but with that being said it is still outstanding and gets a solid 9/10.

Star Wars Battlefront:
-Everything about this hack is perfect. There is absolutely nothing I would change about it. The aimbot is amazing and looks perfectly legit with the amount of smoothing added to it by default. Headshots all day and looks like you are actually that good and not hacking. The ESP is perfect in every way as well. Great job on this one.
-Conclusion: Easy 10/10 for this hack no doubt about it. If you are in the market for a hack for SWBF then buy this now, you won't regret it.

Other thoughts:
All in all I am very pleased with the reliability and ease of use of this service and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great hacks at a fair price.

*On a side note, I think a Battlefield 4 hack would be a great addition to the hack line up. If anyone in the 'hack development' department is reading this, please make it happen :) I will be forever grateful.

Slytiger
12-16-2015, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the testimonial, glad to hear we have a couple of titles you're into. I've extended your subscription by a few days for leaving us a testimonial!

===================*/ ?>