===================================*/ ?> My good experience with WallHax in H1z1 [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : My good experience with WallHax in H1z1

lucastx
01-22-2015, 10:33 AM
First of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english.

What i mosted whanted when i was looking for a hacker was safety, so with this hacker i just got it. I'm using this hack 3 days already and i got no problem, no ban, etc.
The features that have right now is enough for take advantage and in same time having fun, of course there something's that need to be improved but we get there because its a Beta hack.
I Would like to say thanks to the admin for helping the client's fast and improvising the bot everyday.

I'm writing this on 22/01/2015 and i gonna make a list for what the hack is good for now (at least for me)

- Its good to find weapons
- Its good to find players/zombies/animal { With distance, box, and name that's cool}
- Its nice to find 'Loot' from players, zombies, etc. But i would like to ask to you create a single option to show [Loot, Stash, and storage from player with a unique color]
- its good to find Cars and pieces of the car. Also i would like to ask you to create another single option for that.
- ITS DAMMIT FUCKING GOOD the minimap man, now you have the exactly location from where you are, and if you spawn in a different location its just use /respawn in chat game to respawn in another place. Keep doing this until you got where you want to start.

Thing's that need to be improvised

- The aim is sucks for now, rly, for now is better you disable that option.
- Somebugs like Alt-tab, yesterday was fixed but is happening again.

Thigs that i would like to have but i think already planned for soon

- NoRecoil
- NoSpread
- Show player Health

So

http://i.gifeye.com/1075.gif

===================*/ ?>