===================================*/ ?> R6 Siege - Review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : R6 Siege - Review

staddecx
12-19-2015, 08:20 PM
Hey there,

I'm a bit late in the boat, but i still would like to write my little review:

ESP/Wallhack: 10/10 - VERY accurate, showed me everything we need to see thru walls, with the new added features i think it is perfect now, can't think of a feature the ESP would need.
Aimbot: 8/10 - At the time i used it (around 1-2 weeks ago) it was pretty good, but not the best. I've used rage settings aswell as tweaked around a bit (smoothing, FoV, etc.), but sometime the crosshair went like 4-5 meters over the enemys head, looked funny in the kill cam :D But didn't expect that, maybe it is fixed now?
Misc: 10/10 - Hadn't much settings, but they worked as intended. Save/Load feature worked, crosshair with changing colors worked, not much to say here.
Security: ?/10 - I don't know. I have played obvious, with rage, less obvious, legit, so basically i played and tried everything the hack offers. No ban yet, but i only had the 3 day trial and haven't bought it again yet (Maybe i get some extended time tho, so i can test further). But overall i would say: There is ALWAYS a risk to get a ban! No matter if you play legit, rage or mixed. The risk is always there.
Quality: 10/10 - The injector looks decent and modern and works hella fast! Can't say much about it more. I like it and keep it up guys.
Support: ?/10 - Hadn't any problems, so i can't say anything about the support. But the coders keep us up to date with updates, infos and what not. So i think it has a decent support. From reading around the forums, they also extend the time if the hack is down, so yeah.. i would say the support is good here.

I would buy again, if there weren't xmas this month and definitely would buy it again (maybe next month) and test other games too. But i also NEED to test the new/added features for Rainbow Six Siege.

Overall: I would say, get the 3 day trial and decide by yourself. I can say, it is worth the money. It is a bit expensive in your eyes, but i prefer a "niche" VIP hack over a populated site/hack :)

Regards

Slytiger
12-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Thank you for writing this, staddecx, appreciate it!

staddecx
12-20-2015, 02:39 AM
No problem :)

I noticed i need a active sub in order to get exteded time...meh! I thought i can get it without an active one, well, will test the hack further with other games next month then when i have money :)

===================*/ ?>