===================================*/ ?> R6 Siege Cheat Review! [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : R6 Siege Cheat Review!

Nietzsche
01-31-2016, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Nietz and today I'm here to share my review on this cheat. I've been here for 1 month and so far I'm loving it. I come from many different known cheat providers and Wallhax is currently the best of them. Let's talk about the features here.

AIMBOT:

I used to use it before 1.2 update with a legit settings (9 FOV 10.5 SMOOTH) and it was k. Never had problems with it, but after these recent updates I had to disable it so I can be more safe, since FairFight was updated to catch more cheaters. If you want to use it, go ahead, but it's suicide (60% guaranteed ban) in every FairFight game afaik.

3D RADAR (ESP):

Works like a charm. We got so many options that few of them I think it's kinda useless but it makes a huge bonuses. We got Name Esp, IP address, Distance, HP amount, the direction they're looking, Cams, Drones, Turrets, Grenades of all kinds, C4, Kapkan's traps and so much more I can't even remember. If you want to feel like a God, this cheat has everything you need to fulfill your wishes. Also we got visibility checks, which boxes change colors when your enemy is visible or not.

2D RADAR:

I personally don't use it. It's like a minimap that can be placed in a corner of your screen. It's commonly used by players that want to be more safer with their accounts. If you want to be like 90% legit and still have this 10% of advantage, 2D radar is the option for you. Even if you use it, it doesn't exactly shows if your enemy is above or under you, so like I said it's more like a tiny advantage comparing with 3D esp, Please if any info written here is wrong, correct me.

CROSSHAIR:

This can be useful in some cases, like for no-scoping. I don't see myself using it aswell.

FORUM SUPPORT:

Staff in this forum is very friendly and they actually listen to their customers. Sometimes they can take longer to answer, or delay some informations on cheat status (for example when game updates we need to wait hours and hours to get an answer if cheat is still good to go). If this could change, it would be definitely the best cheat provider out there. Also they analyze every feature request you make, which is good to improve the cheat and make the game more enjoyable for us.

That's it for me. If I forgot anything I'll make sure to edit it asap. Thanks for reading it and hope this can help lots of people when thinking on buying this awesome cheat.

Lots of love,
Nietz.

Slytiger
01-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.

We will of course take into account your suggestions for how we can do even better in the future :)

Gokke
01-31-2016, 08:22 PM
Thank you very much! :)

===================*/ ?>