===================================*/ ?> WallHax Client- R6 Siege features far superior to any the others HANDS DOWN! 10/10 [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : WallHax Client- R6 Siege features far superior to any the others HANDS DOWN! 10/10

IDidItForTheLuLz
02-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Let me tell you that this thing is the real deal.

I've used R6 Siege Cheats from other sites but this one is actually coded properly and updated on a regular basis.
I've also gone up against friends using cheats from other sites and I can verify that the aimbot from Wallhax release is FAR superior to any other I have encountered.
Whether you are an active cheater or looking for something on the side to combat those nasty rage hackers you need not go elsewhere because you've already found what you needed.

I highly recommend getting the 3 day trial just to see what you are looking at.After mine I decided to full on subscribe because with what you get and the world class suppport and updates that the coders and administrators work on. I've found that what you are getting
with the client far EXCEEDS what you are paying for on a monthly basis. I would expect them and others to charge 3x what they are asking for in a client that offers so many different games and cheat options. You are not only getting quality coding but by far the best
customer support I've ever seen in a hack community. Don't waste your time on other sites or downloading free hacks with will get you nearly instabanned.

I'll tell you from experience that nothing sucks worse than spending close to $100 on a game only to get banned hours later from using what was claimed to be an "undetected" hack. I've been hacking R6 Siege since December 1st full on and have yet to be detected or banned
from using the WallHax cheat. In the end it all comes down to common sense and realizing that when using a cheat DON'T look like you are cheating. If you are running into a room with an aimbot turned on all headshots and aim assist without smooth aim you are guaranteed a FF ban within minutes. Nobody not even the ESports scrubs can run into a room full of 5 people and headshot them all in 1.5 seconds so USE common sense. Also the ESP function of the Wallhax client is wonderful and very well coded. If you aren't keen on using the aimbot the ESP function of the Rainbow Six Siege hack is worth the asking price alone. You can see anything and EVERYTHING including those stupid kapkan traps which everyone is loving to glitch out these days. If you can't see it with the R6S ESP it's not in the game because the ESP menu is SLAMMED full of options everything from cams, drones , tripwires the list goes on.

If you want a quality cheat and something not thrown together by a 18 year old living in mom's basement I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the WallHax.com client.

Gokke
02-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Thank you very much IDidit...long username... Glad to see you're enjoying our cheats! :)

"If you want a quality cheat and something not thrown together by a 18 year old living in mom's basement I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the WallHax.com client." :cool:

===================*/ ?>