===================================*/ ?> Really Satisfied with Fast Fesponse & Upgrade [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Really Satisfied with Fast Fesponse & Upgrade

louis
02-03-2016, 07:18 AM
I've been using this hack for months now and I'm really satisfied with the fast response from the admins as well as the upgrades of the hack itself.

Tom Clancy's the Division beta just came out a few days ago and the hack was made right after the beta's release.

I personally had much fun with the Division's hack and enjoy the selections of other games' hacks. I've been using Rainbow Six: Siege's hack since its release and had no problems at all.

But most of all, I really enjoy the fast upgrade of the hacks which support the new patches of the games.

When I post thread about the issues I encountered about the hack or simply request the new features I wish the hack has, admins were able to respond fast and make adjustments in time.

That shows me that admins actually give a shit about me and my requests.

Definitely gonna renew my service, and perhaps upgrade it to 1-year or lifetime to ensure that I won't miss the up-to-date awesomeness!

Gokke
02-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Thank you louis. We're so glad you're enjoying our services, and hopefully you'll stay with us! :)

===================*/ ?>