===================================*/ ?> WALLHAX is Life <3 [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : WALLHAX is Life <3

protyy
02-08-2016, 10:00 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------================================================== ============-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been apart of Wallhax for 10 months now and I thought it would be the least I could do to say thank you for continuing your hacks as I love each one of them.
I have been using the Heroes & Generals hack for a long time now and I have only been banned once! That is pretty impressive if you ask me plus the menu is so easy to use which I thank you for. I have used other hacking websites I wont name them because I don't want to advertise. But they haven't got as nice community and staff as Wallhax. For example everytime I went on there forums I would be worried to post anything incase they started bitching at me, but I could post almost anything I feel comfortable on here and I would feel welcome.

Anyone reading this and they are considering buying the Heroes & Generals cheat I would certainly recommend it as a long time cheater playing Heroes & Generals I will tell you that if you play safe and not use the aimbot crazy only in situations you think it is not noticeable, then your account will be safe. Personally I don't use aimbots frequently because I know what happens usually, which accounts get suspended like mine did once, but that was because I was careless.

The ESP for Heroes & Generals is perfect for all classes as it can have a range of 1000m that means you can be bombing the ground in fighter pilots or jumping out of planes as a paratrooper and landing on enemy heads everytime. The brilliant use of colours makes it perfect for all climates you can face in the game. There is also a load of settings to choose from so if you are playing a 3 playable faction game there is a function that will let you know which faction they are on the 3D ESP and you can be aware of which players have tanks on each faction to be 1 step ahead. If you have a fighter pilot class I highly recommend this ESP as the colours really shine and you can be getting 4 or even 6 kills from just 1 bomb, and you will be a General in no time at all.

The aimbot is one of the best aimbots I have used on any game. I has everything you would want adjustable FOV, bind keys, aim height and aim prediction for the extra accuracy with the weapons, but that is not all there is advanced options for the aimbot and setup correctly you can be one shotting anyone from even across the map everytime. But obviously like I said before if you do this you are lucky to be playing for even a day without getting a account or a location ban.

There is hard to find hacks for this game, but by far the best one so far for this game if you were going to buy a subscription I would say get the 3 day trial to see if it makes your gameplay as easy as mine and if you love it as much as I do then go ahead to buy the bigger packages, you wont regret Wallhax's cheats, THEY ARE OUTSTANDING

Ratings:

ESP - 10/10: The mixture between the useful colour scheme and the great settings options makes this a one of cheat!.
AIMBOT - 10/10: Genuilly the best aimbot I have ever used on this game. I have used 3 others on this game and they are pretty bad as they are very obvious to spot when using there aimbots compared to this one.

~Thank you to the Wallhax Staff for making my days so much better, by wrecking scrubs in Heroes & Generals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------================================================== ============------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slytiger
02-09-2016, 02:43 AM
Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.

protyy
02-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Thanks man, this is why I love this place! GREAT STAFF and COMMUNITY

===================*/ ?>