===================================*/ ?> RB6 Siege, the best WH !!! WoWs [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : RB6 Siege, the best WH !!! WoWs

blacksaager
02-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Its awesome!!! I use the hack since RB6 Release and its perfect!!! Easy injection and good features :) The aimbot works great but iam a little Bit careful! I use only esp now and i never get banned or somebody called me cheater :)
But ESL Wire will detect it!!would be nice to get an esl wire wallhack :)))
Now WoWs ! Download it inject and be a nice captain. it works great and u will get up very very fast in tier ranks
Thanks !!! For this hack :-)

Slytiger
02-14-2016, 03:24 AM
Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

Zach
03-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Its awesome!!! I use the hack since RB6 Release and its perfect!!! Easy injection and good features :) The aimbot works great but iam a little Bit careful! I use only esp now and i never get banned or somebody called me cheater :)
But ESL Wire will detect it!!would be nice to get an esl wire wallhack :)))
Now WoWs ! Download it inject and be a nice captain. it works great and u will get up very very fast in tier ranks
Thanks !!! For this hack :-)

What do you mean by "But ESL Wire will detect it!!would be nice to get an esl wire wallhack"? What is ESL?

Slytiger
03-02-2016, 03:31 AM
It's a 3rd party anti-cheat for ESL, which has their own tournament brackets and competitive play.

===================*/ ?>