===================================*/ ?> My Testimonial. [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : My Testimonial.

Zach
03-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Hello, before I start off, I would like to mention that I haven't tested any other hack for Rainbow Six Siege or other games that WallHax's provides. Now that we got that out of the way, let's get started.
When I first came across WallHax, I thought it was very sketchy. Paid hacks? I thought to myself and then realized how little hacks there are for the games WallHax's provides hacks for so it must be pretty hard to hack certain games. I began browsing the forums, repeatedly asking questions and getting answers. Now, for a website that provides hacks, I didn't think there would be any support, it would just be "Give me your money and take this program.". That was not the case, on here the owners are always online responding to questions which I love. I then finally purchased the hack for 3 days to see if it was worth the money. After using the Rainbow Six Siege hack for 2 days now, I have to be quite honest, it's amazing. The mouse driven menu is an amazing feature, that way you don't have to use your numpad to navigate through things. The amount of customizability is also amazing, you can change how smooth the aimbot is, if you want the ESP to detect people all over the map or only people you see. Although, It was quite confusing at first, I got the hang of it very quickly. If you were like me, never came across paid hacks and wondering if there worth it, well, my answer is yes, they are worth it. If you don't believe me, try out the 3 day trial. It's only $3!

Gokke
03-05-2016, 11:56 PM
Thank you very much for this testimonial Zach, I've added some extra days to your subscription! :)

Zach
03-06-2016, 12:00 AM
Thank you very much for this testimonial Zach, I've added some extra days to your subscription! :)

No problem, you guys' deserve it. Thanks for the extension of my subscription as well.

===================*/ ?>