===================================*/ ?> First time user - The Division [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : First time user - The Division

x2i
03-10-2016, 03:44 AM
Alright, so here's the low-down:

I make cheats as a hobby and understand making these is a bit of a rough edge on certain games...The Division included since it's so new. I've been messing with inf. ammo using WPM for a day or two and finally had enough. Went to youtube and search for aimbots...found a video of you guys and figured I'd give it a try.

Oh my fucking god, I am SO glad I found you guys.

The UI is beautiful
The options work exactly as described with little to no hiccups
The ESP is clean and very easy to read/see
No recoil/No spread is a godsend
Friend's list is amazing
Overall GREAT quality

I'll definitely be suggesting you to more players. Thank you for an awesome cheat from such an early start.

Slytiger
03-10-2016, 05:56 AM
Thanks for leaving us a testimonial, x2i, I have extended your trial a bit :)

x2i
03-10-2016, 05:58 AM
Thanks for leaving us a testimonial, x2i, I have extended your trial a bit :)

Oh hell, thanks!

Gokke
03-10-2016, 06:29 AM
Glad to see you're enjoying it! :)

x2i
03-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Glad to see you're enjoying it! :)

Absolutely :) I assume you're the developer, and if so, you've made a beautiful piece of work. Very very enjoyable :)

Daelaerius
03-10-2016, 07:45 AM
Absolutely :) I assume you're the developer, and if so, you've made a beautiful piece of work. Very very enjoyable :)

Welcome to the site, I have been thinking of getting The Division, are you having fun with it?

h3ade
03-10-2016, 10:58 AM
lets go im 100% with you i love this fucking god hack ! <3

x2i
03-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the site, I have been thinking of getting The Division, are you having fun with it?

Absolutely! Imagine taking All Points Bulletin, removing that HORRIBLE network compensation, remove the vehicles and add-in a post-apocalyptic setting with much better graphics, screw pay2win, etc.

It's absolutely amazing. I suggest getting it immediately...and don't forget your wallhax ;)

===================*/ ?>