===================================*/ ?> The greatest UI & A great price! [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : The greatest UI & A great price!

Daelaerius
03-10-2016, 06:51 AM
Hello everyone, I want to start off and say that if you are just browsing and find my testimonial I know what you are thinking. "Idk about this man, should I really pay to use this? Is this even legit?" Yes my friends this is legit. I am no stranger to the forum, nor the hacking or hacking forum scene. After thoroughly looking through the website I decided I had enough proof and the price was just right ( a perfect trial offer of 3 dollars for 3 days ) to convince myself to give this site a go, and I am SO glad I did. I only have one game of the currently offered list, but I have had tons of fun with the first day of this client, and will definitely plan on getting a longer subscription. Trust me guys this site is on it's way to the top of the list NOWHERE else can you get hacks for games in less than 2 days after it's release. That is DEDICATION

Slytiger
03-10-2016, 06:52 AM
Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

Daelaerius
03-10-2016, 06:53 AM
Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

Thank you, and thank you for helping me earlier as well

Gokke
03-10-2016, 06:53 AM
Thank you for the kind words my friend! Glad to see you're enjoying the cheats. I'll have Slytiger add some time to your subscription. :)

EDIT: Seems like I was to slow :o

Slytiger
03-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Thank you for the kind words my friend! Glad to see you're enjoying the cheats. I'll have Slytiger add some time to your subscription. :)

EDIT: Seems like I was to slow :o

I am Speed Racer.

===================*/ ?>