===================================*/ ?> Testimomonial for "The Division" [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Testimomonial for "The Division"

cakemaster
03-11-2016, 05:50 PM
1. Design / Usability (10/10)

One of the easiest cheats to use , fast access , tbh. nothing more to wish for !

You purchase and almost instantly you're given access to the cheats. You download the client, log in, load your preferred cheat, and launch steam/game. It's as easy as that.

2. Features (9/10)

The key feautures are avaible and the coder is very active adding new elements for example "Silent Aim" (= love this feature)

3. Security (10/10)

Nothing happend and nobody on the forum is complainig and it is a Ubisoft game so what do you expect ^^

4. Support (?/10)

I had no problems / crashes or sth. similar at the moment EVERYTHING is well explained and easy to execute ++++ !!!!

5. Price (8/10)

For the features you get, the price is just about right. But i would rather pay just for 1 single Cheat and then ~20$ for 3 Month per cheat would be a 10/10.

Conclusion:

If you're looking for a "The Divison" Hack get this one or buy a Trial like me for 3$ !!! Insane price for a 3 day Trial !!!
I will buy myself a bigger VIP package maybe in some time still would love to make a subscription to only "The Divison" :x .

Thanks for the awesome hack :)

Gokke
03-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Thank you for the kind words cakemaster! :)

shazbot556
03-12-2016, 03:33 AM
What is silent aim?

Kito
03-12-2016, 09:48 AM
What is silent aim?

http://www.wallhax.com/forum/video-media/2064-division-silent-aimbot.html
this is silent aim.

cakemaster
03-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the positive response on my post :)

===================*/ ?>