===================================*/ ?> Division 3-day review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Division 3-day review

saml
03-17-2016, 07:30 AM
Hello all,

Glad to be a new member of your community. I wanted something to help with the competition and farm better gear since I am not able to play as much. Now once I searched the web for products to use, there were many, many sites claiming to be the best, and I can say after lots of research and watching many videos, etc.. that I personally trust and am going to stick with wallhax. I admire your dedication to keeping it undetected and secure, that in and of itself is a huge reason I chose to try this out after reading the "about us" section of the site :). I got myself the 3-day to test the water with this morning, and I have to say I really like what you have going on with it. I'm also glad I got it in time for the bone selector (which by the way, is there a way to select multiple areas to shoot? not just one? I guess so as to make it look normal/random?)

Many features I can't wait to try and also some I don't even know what they mean haha. Can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is a good, reliable tool, and I highly recommend it to anyone like me who also isn't able to play as much and would like to shave a few hours off here and there to make things easier... Or to just wreck the competition :P

Thanks! :D,

Sam

Gokke
03-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Thank you very much for this detailed and kind review saml. I've added some days to your subscription! :)

===================*/ ?>