===================================*/ ?> The Division Review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : The Division Review

Cheat2Lose
03-18-2016, 09:14 AM
Website Design - Not much to say other then its like every other site layout just cleaner (in my opinion)

Staff - Don't know whole lot about them but from what ive seen and how they respond to things they seem to have a lot of patients and are not rude in anyway from what ive seen at least so that's a plus

Subscription Model - very weird nothing ive seen before though but i do like the way it is $3 - Trial / $20 - Month for all the cheats and then it goes on from there i guess this the model due to people not knowing what they want later this way they have access to all the cheats without having to ask for a sub change either way its a nice model I would also assume its for people who do eventually get banned and if they have the game on the cheat list they can just get to cheating again.

Now on to the cheat review

GUI/Menu - Very simple,clean and easy to navigate through the style is amazing hope it stays like that one thing i would ask for them to add is a way to lock the menu in place.

Features - Silent Aim has to be the best part of this cheat since you can use it for more legit-style play without the hard lock of an aimbot and no need for smooth aiming since it doesn't lock on while other sites offer unlimited ammo and rapid fire they do not offer silent aim from what ive seen which is why i came here and not to those other sites.

Visuals - The esp's aren't at all special not something new but i will say they are very well-made and clean they do not cluster up the screen like other cheats all the while giving you the most vital information but i will say this sometimes the esp boxes de-sync with the character or NPC during massive explosions but its not to big of a deal since it re-aligns after the explosion settles

Aimbot - I don't use this as much as since they came out with the silent aim but i will say the regular aimbot was amazing during closed/open beta just dominate the dark zone it was pretty fun to use but the silent aim is even better no more hard locks just smooth aiming.

Side note : The regular aimbot will still stay locked on to the person you killed you will notice this and if it happens just let go off the aim-key and it should re-lock on someone else.

Downtime - usually cheats are back up in a day or less from what ive seen

Final Score - 4.5/5 reason i removed the .5 was due to the cheat sometimes crashing the entire game not to much of a big deal but when it happens during a main mission it gets annoying.

Another side note this would be a 4/5 or even a 3.5/5 due to the fact one day dirty bomb was put on undetected (accident i assume) and no one noticed for a day i think? i might be wrong on this one but in either case that should never happen.

Gokke
03-18-2016, 09:19 AM
Thank you for your testimonial Cheat2Lose! :)

Cheat2Lose
03-18-2016, 09:29 AM
Well that was fast jesus xD

===================*/ ?>