===================================*/ ?> A week with The Division - from a new subscriber [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : A week with The Division - from a new subscriber

herman925
03-22-2016, 12:33 AM
You know, I've had to write this because I've been into some pretty bad experiences on other websites regarding the ways the hacks or aimbots work. It's not just the hack itself that might be flawed but instead, the lack of community support and dev interactions with the users.

I was quite skeptical when I came across Wall Hax, looking for a viable incentive to let me continue my playing through with The Division after getting to Level 30 in the game with good gear and stuff - basically I was about to drop the game.

And then with all skepticism I got myself into this Wallhax addiction.

Although it kinda got me with the inconsistency at times (at the beginning but now its like 100% working ALL THE TIME), the hack has all the features I'd like. The best part is the testing branch of this particular branch of hack, and it was AMAZING. It's like, 'this should've been the thing for all HACKS!' - it's almost like witnessing how pinching to zoom in on a touchscreen phone - that feeling of 'this should've been there at the beginning - ok poor comparison maybe but u got my point.

The thing is, I'm getting attached to this hack and it helped me try things I wouldn't so previously in the game, and I had fun. I don't go along exploiting it and I enjoy every minute of using it. And again, I have a good community who the devs are supportive and constantly listening to give us more. And well, that's why I came from a 3 day subscriber to a consistent 1 month - I wish I could go lifetime but I needa save up, lol!

Slytiger
03-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Great testimonial herman925, thanks! I've added some extra time to your subscription.

===================*/ ?>