===================================*/ ?> The Division Cheat Quick Review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : The Division Cheat Quick Review

ldsdrive
03-22-2016, 11:41 AM
This is by far the easiest cheat client I have ever used. Other paid hacks, which I won't name names, are plagued with issues with the OS and make you install a while bunch of stuff and change a lot of settings. I'd say if you keep your OS up to date, you're good to go.

At first I experienced a few crashes while playing Dark Zone in beta and during the game launch but that problem was swiftly fixed.
There are a wide array of options to customize your hack. Whether you want to be a legit looking cheater or a rage troll, this cheat can provide. Although if your only goal is to ruin people's lives in DZ or solo challenge mode, you will need to have good gear also since enemies here are bullet sponges and won't go down with a couple of headshots.

I've been playing with no recoil and no spread on and only do headshots so I am not sure when I'll be banned but it sure is fun while it lasts. I can't think of any cons right now since all the necessary features are there so this is a 5 out of 5 for me. Maybe adding an autoshoot feature and navigation system for automated farming would be nice. Finger crossed. :D

Slytiger
03-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.

===================*/ ?>