===================================*/ ?> Review Tom Clancy's: The Division [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Review Tom Clancy's: The Division

nexoske
03-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Game Overview

Tom Clancy's: The Division is a open world stat based FPS. You play in an immersive post-pandemic world as a division agent where you fight your way trough clans in the hope to find the cause and cure.
The cover system in this game is just WAUW. Every mission or job can be done in co-op.
But one of the main reasons you should play (hack) this game is the Dark Zone.
DZ is a place where you can go rogue and kill other agents, in other words..PVP

Cheat Overview

Aimbot
Even though I normally don't use aimbot when I have a ESP active. I must advise you to test this one out.
It's soooo precise you could kill a rat from 100m with your pistol.
Although when I first tried out the aimbot it didn't felt like I was playing but a bot.. yea ofc that is why it's called aimBOT. Still there is an option 'silent aim'.
This disables the hardlock on the target and makes you believe you actually shoot like a pro when correctly configed.
Where the aimbot really shines is in challenge mode and in DZ. Even with low damage you can burst elites down and get your high and gear in no time.
Already geared? You will be farming those phoenix credits like a pro and get every blueprint you want.

For the DZ-player, the aimbot allows you to only aimbot the rogue agents. This option is such a cool thing to have.
Now I wont be shooting the wrong agents by accident and die and lose all those items.

ESP
For the ESP. this really helps you in the DZ. You can see bosses and other npc's from miles away witch helps you again for loot.
It let you see players so you can hunt the rogues or run from them when you are one.

Other features
For a full overview of features of this hack click the link below
http://www.wallhax.com/forum/available-cheats-and-hacks/1562-tom-clancys-division-cheat-information.html

Conclusion

I will buy some more months for sure. and if you want to dominate this game like me just buy this cheat
You wont regret it!!
JUST DO IT!!

Slytiger
03-24-2016, 04:16 AM
Great testimonial, nexoske, thank you! We're very happy to hear you've really found the cheat to be what you're looking for :) I've added some extra sub time to your account!

===================*/ ?>