===================================*/ ?> Wow That Was Amazing [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Wow That Was Amazing

ZULU2
04-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Well Admins/coders from here........................ Holy hell your The Division hack works perfect just as you predicted it would yesterday when i inquired and told you about the idiots at the last place i was, with their sub standard hacks and their customer services and how they talk to people is outrageous

Anyway guys n girls, This hack rocks big time.

The only 'observation' i had was that if its set to random bone and silent aim to prevent FF catching me i noticed a 'overly excited' aimbot on heads n necks and not to much on chest etc....

Or is it me just being over cautious?

Bravo coder...Very very happy customer here.

I think Im going to like my new home.

Also Id like to add their are plonkers using speed hacks and no load and rapid fire, Id keep that out of here as those spanners will get caught very soon.

Very happy. Still getting to grips with the colors of the goodies n baddies as I much prefer bad boys n A.I. to be red and team players be blue but I'm sure Ill get to grips in time with customizing my new toy :D

Cheers

Slytiger
04-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the testimonial ZULU2, great to hear you're pleased with the cheat :) Added some extra time to your subscription.

ZULU2
04-06-2016, 02:52 AM
Wow, really great news thank you.

===================*/ ?>