===================================*/ ?> Testimonial: The Division Hax (All-Around) [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Testimonial: The Division Hax (All-Around)

swagmeister
04-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Aimbot
The aimbot is just great, you can customize it to your likings, and make it near-impossible to detect (from videos and whatever (caused by FairFight)).
To be honest, I feel like the aimbot is great for PVE and PVP, you can easily use it in PVP without other players noticing.
I wouldn't recommend using the Silent aim if you want to be "legit"-looking, although it's also very customizable.

ESP
The ESP part of the hack is just amazing, you can customize all the colors. There's a few things missing from the ESP, which has been pointed out by a few other "haxers".
Ex. ESP Division Tech Box (DZ). (Recommended by: @hams)
When I write "missing", I mean that it would be nice to see those features.

Radar
I personally haven't tested out the radar yet, because I don't feel like it's necessary when you have ESP. Sorry Wallhax Developers.

Misc
The crosshair is VERY customizable, although I like the default one better than any that I could come up with.
The watermark is alright to have there, that's obviously for marketing reasons. That it counts my FPS? It's sooo much better than the Uplay FPS-counter, I got lags from the Uplay FPS-counter whenever I turn it on.
No-spread & No-recoil is really helping a lot when you're a glass-cannon like me, lol. Just don't use it on players far away from you, they'll notice that something is up when you just spray them in one spot.

Settings
I've covered most of the "color customizable things", but you can also what color the different ESP sections have such as Agent Visible and Agent InVisible.
I also really like that you can save your settings and load different setting files, so you can have different layouts for when you're in PVP or in PVE.

Over-all rating: 9.9/10
I rate it 9.9 because I felt like I missed out on a lot of those Tech Division crates when I was farming.

I want to thank @Gokke for this amazing hack, and I want to thank the rest of the admin & mod team here on wallhax.com for providing such a good cheat from such a good developer.
Thanks Wallhax.

Slytiger
04-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

===================*/ ?>