===================================*/ ?> The conclusion [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : The conclusion

Dashin
04-25-2016, 08:39 PM
After playing several hours in The Division with the hack, here is my conclusion:

About the Hack:

Easy to use and to understand
Fast payment and access
Undetected (But don't use the hack too aggressive)
Lots of support if needed on the forum and by the administrators

About The Division hack:

No FPS drop and works smooth
Easy in-game use (Also save settings available)

The only thing that was a little disappointing is that you need to play in windows mode in order to let the hack work, but I can understand why.
I also noticed that the "loot crate" option doesn't work as I was still not able to see the boxes, but this might just be me.

I've used this hack to play Dark zone with friends. It is great to know when you need to be carefully with enemy players as you can see them
before they can see you. I have only used the aim assist (against PVE), and not even fulltime as the game sees the % of how many hits/misses
you have which can lead to a ban if this is too high. That is also the reason I disabled No Recoil and some other options. I really enjoyed the rest instead of the stress when normally playing this. I only bought the 3 day trial, which I already enjoy the first day. I only have 2 games of the list but still
I think it is worth the money. I do dislike players who abuse the hack to make the game unfun for others, so I didn't use the hack in the PVP killing.

I might want to bring this on a test on the R6S servers soon, however, I've hundreds of hours in it and I know how horrible it can be when there
is a hacker. So if I do, it will not be like some other players use it.

I just want to thank those for making this hack. Keep up the nice work.

Slytiger
04-26-2016, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit :)

garbuja
04-26-2016, 11:14 PM
nope I play without windowed mode and it runs fine

Dashin
04-28-2016, 07:52 AM
I noticed that if you open the hack, go to the main menu of the game (windowed), enable the hack and then go full screen, the hack doesn't work. Now I don't use windows mode anymore (which was in the guide btw) and now it works. The loot crate is also working now :)

===================*/ ?>