===================================*/ ?> Rainbow Six / Overall site review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six / Overall site review

MarleyTheGod
05-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Rainbow Six / Overall site review

Firstly, This is one of the best cheat sites I have found ever on the internet in a long time, Owner and admins are doing a great job in maintaining their cheats and their website/forums, All cheats are what they say they are, No scams or anything, Cheats work and run great no problems and also they are completely Undetected, (Unless your an idiot who is obvious as fuck when using cheats).

Secondly, The pricing is perfect, Not to cheap and not to expensive, Having recently purchasing the 3 day trial to test this site out, I was amazed from the performance of the cheats, The loader is awesome and the cheats are even better! If anyone is thinking about buying this cheat then do so; It is by far the best and safest site you can get cheats/hacks from.

Thirdly, The Staff and Owner of Wallhax are always there to help you find what you need or to help you with any problems, Staff are very quick to respond.

Overall this site is the perfect cheat site. Well done to everyone at Wallhax.com!

If I were to rate this cheat website I would have to go with a massive 10/10.

Keep up the great work! ;)

NOTE: I moved this from the Rainbow Six Sub Forum to here, Sorry.

Slytiger
05-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Thanks for such kind words Marley, glad you are enjoying the cheat and hope you stick around for some time to come :) Added some extra time to your trial for leaving us a testimonial.

Fatal
05-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Couldn't of summed it up better myself. 10/10 for your post.

MarleyTheGod
05-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Thanks for such kind words Marley, glad you are enjoying the cheat and hope you stick around for some time to come :) Added some extra time to your trial for leaving us a testimonial.

Why thank you, Slytiger, I sure will stick around :cool:

===================*/ ?>