===================================*/ ?> Rainbow 6 Siege review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 Siege review

danny1909
05-11-2016, 11:58 PM
hands down the best wallhax/aimbot combination in the market. Not to mention a very affordable price of $19.99/mo with access to cheats for a ton of other games....WoW!!! I stopped playing siege for a while but now I can't stop playing. Aimbot is very very good, you can change it to a different bone so it doesn't aim at the head all the time, you adjust the smoothness of the auto aim or if you want to go all out you can too. ESP is also very very good, there is so many options! like you can turn on/off cam,traps,c4,grenades, and much more like distance of enemy, ip, and you can choose to show friendlies and enemies or just enemies. I am a week into my subscription and have not stopped playing since, hahaha. Runs very smooth, no crashes on my windows 10 64bit. Hands down better than ********** and **************** imo. I would write more but I think I've written a lot already, if you have any questions just ask.

Fatal
05-12-2016, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the great Testimonial! Glad to hear you are enjoying the product, i'll ask Gokke to add some time to your sub :).

Gokke
05-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Thank you very much, when Slytiger sees this he will add some time. :)

Slytiger
05-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Yes, your account was credited with some extra time :)

danny1909
05-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Thank you for the extra time, much appreciated guys ! Working great with new patch btw! :DDD

===================*/ ?>