===================================*/ ?> 10/10 Website [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : 10/10 Website

liam9642
05-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Since i have been using this website the past few month on and off i have to say i seem to be a lot better at FPS games :) This is the only website i use or ever will use the Community here is great every member acts like a moderator if you have a problem 9 times out of 10 some one will reply within 30 mins, As for the Hacks they are amazing have everything you need the admins get straight to work the second a game is updated to make sure the hack is still undetected. All That Said i would like to thank the Creators, Admins, Moderators and all the members for making this website and keeping it a safe reliable website for us all to use.

Shout Out To Gokke he lives and dies to reply and help people the second he can <3

Happy Cheating Everyone!!!!!!!

Fatal
05-14-2016, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the kind words, and i'm glad that you are enjoying the product and are happy with the staff/members, we all try our best to make this a good community! And we are glad to have you apart of it. I'll let one of the boys know about your testimonial and ask them to put some extra days on your sub! Cheers :)

Gokke
05-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Thank you for the kind words. Slytiger will add some time to your subscription. :)

Slytiger
05-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Your account has been credited :)

===================*/ ?>