===================================*/ ?> My trial on rainbow six siege. [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : My trial on rainbow six siege.

georgemckee999
05-22-2016, 08:42 AM
So after playing online with two of my friends who have been using wallhax for some time now I decided to give it a go myself. They have tired many hacks on different games and I've never joined them as they always get banned at some point, some times the first day they use it. But with this hack they have been playing every day for a few weeks and it's still going ok. They told me its all how you play, don't make it obvious! Remember there is a kill cam so make the kill look normal, don't follow someone through a wall and shoot the moment thy walk through the door and you should be ok. I've been doing this and been having so much fun, and winning loads.
The hack itself is great, it does everything you need it to, and ere is no setting it up or replacing files and dragging thing. Just load it up, sign in and then open the game. Easy! There is a in game menu so you can turn loads of things on and off, and can the change colours of things on the map. The only downfall I found that I hope can be updated soon, is the text in the menu on my 4K screen is so small it's hard to see. But I'm sure that can easily be fixed and maybe it's on my end. But everything else is great. Hope this works forever and more games are added as I will definitely be buying it again.

Slytiger
05-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

As far as the text size, if you run the game at a lower resolution, the text will be larger.

georgemckee999
05-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the added time. And I'm happy to keep the text small as I want to play in 4k, it looks so much better. Thanks again for making such a good hack. I'll be using again next weekend.

Fatal
05-24-2016, 04:48 AM
Glad you are enjoying the product!

===================*/ ?>