===================================*/ ?> Rainbow Wall hack Review [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Wall hack Review

will1819
05-26-2016, 04:18 PM
I was playing Rainbow 6 siege with a few friends a wile back and one of them had suddenly become really good t the the end of the game he had 12 kills and 1 death. I asked him how the hell he did it but just kept laughing. I asked if he was hacking and he finally admitted it. He told me the site and how to do it so i tried it.
I have to say i have used wall hacks from another site for dayz which i did get banned for but this wall hack is great i haven't been banned and dont think its gonna happen as i dont abuse it.

Give it a go but just imagine some one from uplay is watching you play. Dont make it obvious i sometimes die on purpose to make it look legit.

Ive bought this hack quite a few times now when i get paid i will get the 3 month vip hack.

If they made a hack just for rainbow 6 for less money i would buy it all the time.

Very happy customer here.

Thank you guys

Slytiger
05-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Thanks for your testimonial Will. It's great to hear you you have had success using the cheat and are staying safe :)

will1819
06-03-2016, 06:49 PM
any chance of an extension?

Gokke
06-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Hey will, you'll be granted some extra time once Slytiger wakes up. :)

Slytiger
06-04-2016, 04:27 PM
I am going to guess the reason you didn't get an extension at the time was that your trial had expired. I have added 2 days for you now.

===================*/ ?>