===================================*/ ?> Two Thumbs Up! [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Two Thumbs Up!

babibus
06-04-2016, 04:44 AM
So ive been using you cheat for about 3 days now, i mainly using it for The Division only

I gotta say, your cheat was the best cheat that ive ever used so far!

The biggest issue that i had when i used the cheat from another sites was the memory issue and it always crash.
I had to keep restarting the game, it consume my memory and can reach for around 95% after 1 - 2 hours.

But not with your hack.
First time i used it, i didnt realize that i already playing for almost 6 hours! and it felt so awesome.
No more memory leak issue, no more restarting the game for every 1 - 2 hours, the cheat was like already part of the game.

And the cheat itself had all the features that i needed.
Hell, who needs the one shot killed and all the features that can make you get ban, cause if you knew how to use it, its already deadly enough.

The only problem that i had when i used your cheat is the cheat wasnt working anymore once i joined a group.
But hey, its no biggie!!.... All i had to do was just reloading the cheat and boom!!, it works again.
And seeing from how you guys very interactive and helpful with your customers here and also u guys wanted to admit it if theres a problems from the cheat, so yah i have no doubt your can fix this problem very soon.

Last but not least...Two Thumbs Up! for Wallhax!
You guys Keep up the good work and ull be having more and more customers in no time.
Cheers!

Sentient
06-04-2016, 04:55 AM
Thank you for the very nice feedback. :D An admin will review this soon.

Slytiger
06-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.

===================*/ ?>