===================================*/ ?> Well...iv found myself a bit of a golden gem here :D [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Well...iv found myself a bit of a golden gem here :D

Warriorgunner101
07-04-2015, 10:56 PM
ok so i wanted to start playing Heroes & Generals, but i am a cheater and i enjoy using cheats when i play all of my online games, so i searched online in the past and couldnt really find anything for HnG then one day i came across wallhax.com, it looked professional and very legit when i first seen it and to be honest i was eager to purchased the cheat.

i purchased the cheat and have been using it constantly for the last 40 hours of gameplay on Heroes & Generals :cool:
works brilliantly to say the least, really impressed with it, if you play legit with it and dont go crazy as well, u can really stay under the radar and buy yourself guns/camo ect, would recommend to anyone :p :)

another great thing with wallhax.com is when you buy a cheat, you get all of the rest included in the price! AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY! , i have used the brand new Metro:Conflict cheat out tonight also as soon as Gokke released it , worked really well again, making an easy 15-20 kill streak on my first game hehehe .only downside is that i am from EU/UK and Metro Conflict dont have EU servers just now, so i was playing @ average 160 ping! :(

overall im very happy i found this site as Wallhax.com do cheats that most of the ofther hack sites dont!! :cool:

Slytiger
07-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the great testimonial Warriorgunner101, glad you are enjoying your time here and the cheats! I've credited your account with some extra subscription time for leaving a testimonial :)

Warriorgunner101
07-05-2015, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the great testimonial Warriorgunner101, glad you are enjoying your time here and the cheats! I've credited your account with some extra subscription time for leaving a testimonial :)

no worries Slytiger i am only being honest at the end of the day, and u didnt have to give me extra days but thanks it was kind of you

===================*/ ?>