===================================*/ ?> Testimonial For WallHax and there great products! [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Testimonial For WallHax and there great products!

PKOA
07-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Just want to start out by saying I'm glad to have found this site I used a lot of hacks from other websites for a lot of games. But by far these have been the best I have found since my 6 years in hacking games I love the support here and the fast updates and on top of that the features are top notch you can't find anywhere else without paying a arm and leg. And for one low price you get all there hacks in my book that's amazing. I used to pay $25.00 for just one cheat. These guys are true to there hacks and this site should grow to be one of the best in my book. Will be getting a lifetime sub next month that's how great there products are and there staff. So if you are looking for great hacks and the best prices/support that I have seen in a long time this is your place to call home trust me on that.:)

Slytiger
07-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the fantastic testimonial! I've added some subscription time to your account to say thanks for taking the time :)

Gokke
07-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the kind words. :)

===================*/ ?>