===================================*/ ?> Heroes of the storm maphack [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of the storm maphack

grim32
07-28-2015, 08:45 AM
So I'd written a long but praising review. Then my iPad said fuck you and lost it. So....

The hack for heroes of the storm is basic, by simply showing dots on the enemies and friendlies (configurable if desired) but it's still a great boon to people.
The ability to know where your enemy is even if not initially knowing which enemy is still a fantastic weapon to have.

The bot is basic which I suppose helps prevent detection, and can help make you look less obvious so as to not be caught out by reporting players. There's something magical about hunting down Abathur, Nova, or Zeratul all game. Or picking off people who are on their lonesome late game.

Regardless of its basic look, give the hack a try I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as me, and soon you'll know which enemy is where just based on their movements.

TL;DR: great basic hack that does what it's intended to do.

-Grim

Slytiger
07-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Thanks Grim, I've added some extra subsrciption time to your account as a thanks for leaving a testimonial!

Gokke
07-28-2015, 04:52 PM
Thanks, glad you like the maphack. :)

===================*/ ?>