===================================*/ ?> Testimonials - Heroes of the Storm [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Testimonials - Heroes of the Storm

halreater
08-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Foreword:

Overall i'm pretty satisfied (since more than 2 months!) with the hack from Wallhax.com, it's simple to use, easy to setup, but let me make a Pro and Contra list to make a better overview of my experience with especially the Heroes of the Storm hack from wallhax.com (which is the only hack i used here!)

Pros:

- easy to use
- easy to setup
- they have as only "hack-seller" a really good Heroes of the Storm Maphack (there are some others too, but i didn't wanted to buy from an asian site...)
- all available Maps are working right now with this hack
- you can pay via PayPal, which is very safe
- you get a fast response if u write an email to Gokke :)
- you can setup the hack in many variations, for example:
- stripes from and to enemys to our teammates
- you can adjust how big/small you prefer the dots on the minimap
- and the most awesome part is that you can move the hack via drag and drop with your mouse

Cons:

- the hack crashed time to time
- on the PTR it crashed aswell
- no credits/extended subscription time when the hack is not available for a couple of days for example an Ddos attack
- u can't buy the hack as a standalone, you have to buy the whole package (i would appreciate to buy the Heroes of the Storm hack for 24$/3 month subscription as it was when i was subbing, I don't need the whole package)
- you have to adjust the hack every time a new map is loading which will be (I think) a "detectable feature" in the future for blizzard because they record your typings which u need to adjust the hack on certain maps

So, would i recommend the Heroes of the Storm hack at this state?

Everyone have to decide by himself if he wants to get an advantage in this MOBA, if you can leave with the thought that you can lose your account if you're going ham with this hack in your games and can live with the Cons mentioned above, I really recommend this one for your favourite moba game, if you are undecided then just give it a try and sub for a month or wait till the guys will bring back the "24$/3 month subcription" for a single hack and you will find out how awesome this one is! :D

Slytiger
08-12-2015, 01:27 AM
Thanks for the testimonial halreater, I've added some subscription time to your account as a way of saying thanks :)

To address some of your cons:
-Crashes on the PTR: We don't support the PTR, it's a whole separate version of the game and can update frequently
-Buying standalone cheats: We hope most users will enjoy playing more than one of the games we support, especially as we add new titles. It makes the subscription a lot more valuable if you use multiple cheats. At this time we don't have any plans to bring back single game subscriptions.
-Safety: In my experience blizzard focuses more on detecting programs through scans than behavior, and they have any free maphacks released to keep them busy.

Gokke
08-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the testimonial! :)

===================*/ ?>