===================================*/ ?> Wallhax Testimonial - H1Z1/HotS/Dirty Bomb [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Wallhax Testimonial - H1Z1/HotS/Dirty Bomb

unsub
08-13-2015, 02:08 AM
Thanks halreater for the Testimonial format.

H1Z1

Pros:

- Simple, straight forward GUI
- Ability to choose what you want to see with the ESP

Cons:

- Crashes when alt-tabbed (BIG DOWNER)
- Doesn't show all items such as Backpacks and medkits

Recommendations:

- Fix the Alt-Tab crash
- Add Backpacks, medkits ETC. to the ESP.

Would I recommend the H1Z1 cheat?

I would, I bought the cheat for the use of the player ESP and it serves the purpose I expected.

Heroes of the Storm

Pros:

- Nice amount of features for just the map
- Works every time and every map

Cons:

- Alt-Tab crash

Recommendations:

- Fix alt tab crash
- Introduce presets for maps to make the re-sizing easier

Would I recommend the HotS cheat?

I would, It does what's intended, a maphack that works flawlessly.

Dirty Bomb

Pros:

- Great ESP
- Aimbot works flawlessly
- Abundance of features
- No recoil works flawlessly
- No spread works flawlessly

Cons:

- Alt-Tab crash
- ESP sometimes isn't directly on the player if they are in peripheral view

Recommendations:

- Fix Alt-Tab crash
- Maybe some color customization since this game is full of bright, vibrant colors

Would I recommend the Dirty Bomb cheat?

YES. This Dirty Bomb cheat has a nice GUI and a vast amount of features that are customizeable.

OTHER

I have had a great time so far using WALLHAX.com's services, the cheats have worked and I have gotten almost instant support via the forums.

Overall, WALLHAX.COM is the best cheat provider I have used!

Slytiger
08-13-2015, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the kind testimonial, Unsub :) I've added some bonus subscription time to your account for taking the time to leave a testimonial.

By the way, do you play in fullscreen or windowed mode with these games? I would generally suggest windowed, I haven't encountered crashes with the cheats when alt-tabbing and that's how I roll.

unsub
08-13-2015, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the kind testimonial, Unsub :) I've added some bonus subscription time to your account for taking the time to leave a testimonial.

By the way, do you play in fullscreen or windowed mode with these games? I would generally suggest windowed, I haven't encountered crashes with the cheats when alt-tabbing and that's how I roll.

Fullscreen is most likely the reason since that is the general trend with hacks (in my experience)
But yes, I play fullscreen.

Also, any word on H1Z1? Pretty big update came out today and I am avoiding using it until some undetected verification.

unsub
08-13-2015, 08:05 AM

I believe it was detected, my account was ban with 0 use of aimbot.

===================*/ ?>