===================================*/ ?> Wallhax.com Testimonial Dirty Bomb/HaG/WoWarships [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Wallhax.com Testimonial Dirty Bomb/HaG/WoWarships

zaff
08-13-2015, 10:27 AM
I immediately fell in love with those guys cheats . They have a huge variety of first class undetected private cheats indeed the best provider on the internet.

Dirty Bomb -

Pros :

ESP - Find out whats your opponent exact position health , weapon , distance everything you need to know
Aimbot - Super deadly . You can customize it however you want.
2D / 3D - Radar , Crosshair customization and a lot of other options.
Misc - No recoil , No spread , Watermark

Cons :

Triggerbot is NOT working at all, atleast for me!

Heroes and Generals -

Pros :

ESP - Find out enemy location and distance.
Aimbot - Amazingly accurate with very smooth head locking . Almost unnoticeable.
And other crazy features ...

Cons :

No cons , just amazing.

World of Warships :

Pros :

Cons :

ESP - Sometimes buggs out showing no opponents. Distance isn't accurate. Aim-here key absolutely not working ,it is there but when you aim at it your shoots go way too far behind him ,which makes it useless
Aim-Assist - Broken too.

Overall , wallhax.com is my favourite cheat provider with a great variety of games. You would certainly like it too. It just needs that TriggerBot on Dirty Bomb fixed and World of Warships cheat probably coded once again because right now it is completely useless. But that's just the bad things. Enjoy this amazing provider ! 100 % would recommend , great staff and fast response ! :)

Gokke
08-13-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks for your testimonial!

Regarding World of Warships, the player position is calculated server sided, thats why you don't see the enemy when they are hidden. For the aim-assist to work, you'll need to be in windowed-mode. :)

Slytiger
08-13-2015, 06:00 PM
Hey zaff, added some subscription time for the testimonial. But yeah, like Gokke said I think some of your cons for Warships are a bit inaccurate :P

Aim-here is just the point that shows you were to manually aim, whereas aim-assist is the feature that aims for you and requires windowed/borderless-windowed.

zaff
08-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Oh, okay I didnt know I have to be playing on windowed/borderless-windowed . Thank you for the informations :) . Super fast response. But what about TriggerBot in Dirty Bomb ?

===================*/ ?>