===================================*/ ?> Heroes and General Tesomonial [Archive] - Wallhax

PDA

View Full Version : Heroes and General Tesomonial

katie1992
08-29-2015, 07:44 AM
What can I say to you current viewers.
The hack, itself, is great, with every hack comes personal issues but with this one I'm able to maintain it and overcome it's settings and personal preferences.

The aimbot itself:

-Brilliant, not much more to justify, having played without the hacks for a few days, I've noticed that with the hack my K/D has positively increased to somewhat of 30kills over 4 deaths, per match, which is surprisingly brilliant.
I'm able to hit the majority of shot, within its clarity, having changing rifles (to recon) provides a task of modifying the settings and its prediction, but when perfected correctly, I'm able to hit a few headshots with a minuscule amount of hits missing, which is great.
4/5 for the Aimbot.

ESP:

Brilliant, now, not much more to an ESP then being able to see the enemy. With it, I'm able to see their whereabouts of where they're looking, their distance and so forth, so for the ESP I'll give it a 5/5.

Overall:

Overall for the hack, I'll give it a 4/5, it's still in its early stages but that being said, it's by far one of the strongest and best hacks going to date.

Highly recommendable for those of you wishing to purchase a hack.

Slytiger
08-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the testimonial! I've added some extra subscription time to your account as a way of saying thanks.

Gokke
08-29-2015, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the testimonial, glad you're enjoying it! :)

===================*/ ?>