This is the best hack. (compare to others)

hello,

First off, I have already used up all my trial time for this hack. I did a several day comparison to another hack from https://www.***********.net. My results? This site and hacks are 10000000000000x better than the other sites, and here is why.

This one works!
    This one is so easy to setup! ( the other took me 2 hours to get functioning and still did not work right)
    This one has easy menus and better options!
    This one has a trial ( I wasted $15 on the other site only to find out it sucks and doesn't work)
    This one allows you to use all the hacks when you subscribe (the other site only lets you use one for $15 dollars)

https://www.***********.net deleted all my posts, locked me out of the paying customer forums, and banned me all because I was trying to get assistance on getting their hack to work (which only worked 5% of the time ) https://www.***********.net is the worst site and community out there. They do not care if you are having problems and to keep it that way they will ban you only to keep there forums clean from negative and HONEST posts about there product.

So in closing I recommend this sites hacks 100%! It works, it's easy, and they are waaaaaay nicer than the other site.

If this is not an acceptable review because of the bashing of the other company please delete this and let me know, but it's the honest truth.

Tyrael

Hey Tyrael, thanks for your testimonial. We won't mention any other sites by name, but I'm glad to hear you had the best experience with us!

Same feeling here !!!
    I've tried the WH for 3 days but applied for 1 month at the other, what stupid choice, they don't have I trial so I've paid for a full month.
    I'm affraid because the others inject AFTER u launched the game, so many installs, reboots, etc.
    Wallhax is clean, light and perfect.
    Can't wait for my sub expires and switch for WALLHAX !!!!

Btw, I've created my own testimonial but it doesn't appears at the list. ?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by DrummLord View Post
    Btw, I've created my own testimonial but it doesn't appears at the list. ?!?!
    it has to be approved by admins

Quote Originally Posted by xxxtigerhax View Post
    it has to be approved by admins
    Ooooops, I've posted twice......thought it was a bug, sry !

Thank you for the kind words.

+1 to this post, i concur, the nicest group of guys around.