So i have been using the 3 day pass to test everything out. So far so good

Pros:
    *Aimbot
    *Wallhack
    *ESP
    *Easy Kills
    *Bind Key

Cons:
    *Everytime you join a new Game must restart Wallhax. Kinda sucks but if you get used to Restarting it you can do it faster
    *Aimbot is usually set to Neck or above. So to stay under the radar must bind key or when your using aimbot just keep looking down to try not to get headshot. Note: Too many headshots and you will easily be noticed as a Hacker.
    *Wish there was a aimbot setting to aim at Torso or Head
    *Can't use RPG with Aimbot as your guy would look all the way Up or Down

Overall: The hack is worth it by far. I have played the game for a little over a month now. Game got boring fast by being killed by hackers. In my opinion i don't use Aimbot that often. Mainly use ESP. If your scared to try it just buy the 3 day pass to test it out. I will be buying the full Membership as the Hack is by far the best for H&G.

Devs: If you can fix it to where we don't have to always restart the exe everytime you join a new game much will be appreciated. If not then thats fine i will still buy your Hack.

Thank you for the testimonial! Glad to see you're liking the cheat. Regarding restarting the client every time, I'm afraid that is something we can't "fix" to do security reasons.

thank you for hack bro

I've added some extra time to your trial for leaving us a testimonial

That's fine. So far the H&G Hack is the best i have used so far. Thank you for the Extra Time also. I will however update this every so often to give my feedback on the Hacks i use so that maybe you guys can use it to figure out some new stuff. Thanks for the Trial version b/c i like to test the hacks out before i purchase a full membership.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokke View Post
    Thank you for the testimonial! Glad to see you're liking the cheat. Regarding restarting the client every time, I'm afraid that is something we can't "fix" to do security reasons.

I cant buy hack for heros and generals