Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Mordhau & SOT

Mordhau & SOT

Mordhau was Hard !!!! TOO HARD cuz I didn't have time to practice or learn timing with my work, but I loved that game so I downloaded wallhax. Let me tell you This tool totally changed my gameplay. My Rage moments were Reduced by like 90% XD. it got a little learning curve but with the help of other users, I managed to get the software running and started to use it effectively. Autoblock Works like a Charm Aimbot on point hit 9 out of 10 arrows without any problem. Used it on Sea of Thieves as well, I prefer to play solo but hard af when enemies come in pairs destroying my sloop, but with Wall hax I got that yellow marker to hit them with and an aimbot to shake them off if they try to spawn camp me or come aboard my ship. srsly I didn't think this will be this effective but it is FFS. I was amazed by how secure it is with amazing support by admins if u can figure it out. Truth be told wallhax was not the 1st place I came to looking for a mordhau hack and a sot hack I asked this guy who was selling a hack in which he had gameplay evidence codes and everything to prove he was legit. Who ultimately scammed me out of 10 Euros. really appreciate wallhax for being a Legit Trustworthy team who let me enjoy the game as much as I can with a little edge over other players.

hope yall keep the good work going and keep those updates rolling fells.
    MAY THE GODS BE WITH YE!!! Savvy!?!
    ahahahhah

Thank you for the testimonial! Some additional time has been added to your membership as our way of saying thanks.