Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

An Honest Review of Wallhax.

Wallhax is an excellent trainer for the PC platform, with some/minor limitations, but that's to be expected with almost all PC hacks. At first, I was hesitant to purchase this, which led me to review many other platforms before coming back, and I only did so through a recommendation. I'm happy to say that after three days of use as a trial member, I look forward to experiencing Wallhax cheats more, including extending my membership and continuing use. Guys, believe me when I say there's not much better out there in terms of features and value--think of this as the "Great Value" brand of Walmart: the same great things we all love & know at an affordable value! If you're looking for AIMBOT/ESP hacks for several A++ Titles, then look no further! And no, I didn't write this review only to acquire an extension—sure, that is a bonus, but this is a genuine, unbiased review, Folks!
    A review has also been posted on Trustpilot under the same username: Allgamezzz

Thank you for the testimonial! Some additional time has been added to your membership as our way of saying thanks.