Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Sea of Thieves - VIP Testimonial

I have gone from a paranoid solo slooper who is constantly scanning the horizon, scared of diving down to shipwrecks for my precious barnacle chests...to a menace on the seas, hitting balls and bullets from a square away if anyone dares contest my gathering of precious cargo.

Couldn't recommend more. Makes the game much more relaxing - you know when you can safely afk from your ship and you get heaps of notice to protect your loot if you're own your own and not down to fight.

If you are down to fight, be prepared to hit chains from an obnoxious distance and 1blunder boarders like a goat.

Personally I've been using the 3D ESP & 2D radar to safely dive down to shipwrecks that I can already see have barnacle chests before stopping the ship, LOL.

But obviously you can use it to dump on people in PVP.

But if you do use it to PVP, reiterating the Devs/Admins: don't be stupid with the aimbot, i.e. don't spawn camp spawns hitting 180s, because it's funny hearing toxic players rage but it'll catch up with you if you get reported. Either use the ESP to get advantages, like watching your ladder for boarders and hitting your shots with cannon/guns, but don't go overboard, at least not on your main.

For the client itself, you could get it all set up from when you pay for your subscription in less than 5minutes. Download, run as admin, login, open the game, select SoT on the dropdown and hit connect. Open the game, F4 to change settings and you're good to go.

Thanks wallhax.com, your devs and admins for being responsive and building a great tool for the community.

Thank you very much for the testimonial bigmoonz, and a detailed one as well!

Thank you for the testimonial! Some additional time has been added to your membership as our way of saying thanks.