Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2 months of SOT Cheat REVIEW

I've been using this hack for 2 months and I can say a few things about it.
    The cannon ESP is excellent, once you get the hang of it it's wonderful, the shots really make a difference in naval and you became a cannon GOD.
    The Weapon Aimbot leaves need a lot of improvment. Especially when you are moving in the boat and snipe some players. To adjust the aim to hit enemies from a distance is impossible, the AIM does not correct the trajectory of the shot, which makes you misfire ALOT.
    Another point is not being able to configure TO NOT SHOW some ESP monsters (in settings). I think the DEVS could better adjust the menu to not show the ESP of your own boat, or enemies like ghost or skeletons. (Some developers have already replied that this can be fixed with a code in the console, but this is hard to do for new users or who don't understand programming).
    Another point that needs improvement is the fact that it doesn't have protection against stream, if you share the screen it will show you using hack. This needs urgent modification.
    I Give a 7/10 for this cheat. Its safe, undetectable, but need some adjustments.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. I have added 3 days of time to your subscription