Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Sea of Thieves: Easy Mode

Ihave to say that I might have been a bit skeptical at first. I wassearching for a program to help with find treasure on the Sea ofThieves, to score riches galore and so much more! I searched high andlow for something that could work for me, to show me treasures,reveal my enemies and give me an edge in the inevitable fight thatcomes with...stacking loot. It was then that I found the Wallhaxscripts, and baby I don't think I'm ever goin' back! I can see myenemies from afar, I can find treasure anywhere and MAN does thisthing make it so much easier to solo sloop with confidence!

This program is exactly what you're looking for if you want something to help you roam the open sea without worrying about losing your loot!

I have to say that I might have been a bit skeptical at first. I was searching for a program to help with find treasure on the Sea of Thieves, to score riches galore and so much more! I searched high and low for something that could work for me, to show me treasures, reveal my enemies and give me an edge in the inevitable fight that comes with...stacking loot. It was then that I found the Wallhax scripts, and baby I don't think I'm ever goin' back! I can see my enemies from afar, I can find treasure anywhere and MAN does this thing make it so much easier to solo sloop with confidence!

Thank you very much for the detailed review, glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription by 3 days for taking the time to write this.