Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: >> Warframe <<

>> Warframe <<

well, i've been playing this game for a while now, i've sold a few accounts, i've been playing recently and i'm on mr 24 without bans using this hack
    i will quote my experience:

Aimbot : perfect, you just need to know how to configure it, i don't use it much because i use a lot of build melee, but i really liked the aimbot, it has prediction, it has body parts for you to choose from, it has everything you need.
    Esp : i already used other hacks and had problems with lag, but here i had no lag problem, esp clean, several options to mark the esp, i think we just need to put a storage esp, but other than that nothing to complain about, very good
    Misc : functions like unlinmited ammo, god mode, dmg multi, crit chance, archwing aimbot, mouse speed for aimbot, i really liked the functions, i don't think anything is missing, unlimited energy would be very broken, but as it is, it's perfect, nothing to complain about, i use almost all of them, no problems
    the menu is clean and you can customize and save your settings without any problems

I had no problems with the hack, no bugs, it injected without problems, i feel safe with kernel mode on

Thanks for leaving us a testimonial. Your subscription has been extended for +3 days.