Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mordhau testimonial and some tips

Hello!

First of all this cheat will not make you into a god, even tho you can block virtually anything with this cheat and you will be protected from the feint abusing players that does not mean you will win every fight by default. The cheating will handle the defensive while you handle the offensive, use your feints, morphs, accels and drags to confuse your enemy while they scratch their heads thinking why nothing works on you and panic.

The aimbot is in my opinion not very good, the prediction can use a lot of work and you will be missing way more than you will be hitting so don't risk using it to avoid being reported and banned. The default configuration for the cheat also can use some work as the out of the box configuration will hinder you more than it will help you since it will feint most of your attacks to try and block and this will either make you lose a ton of stamina and die or make you lose an opportunity where you know you will hit the enemy before they hit you.

This is why I am using the following configuration:
    Max out your reaction range and attack distance
    Bind your parry key in mordhau to a different key (This will help you when an enemy tries to throw a javelin or some knives at your face)
    Toggle "Use key" ON
    Bind your normal parry key to this feature

Now you will have total control of when the cheat actually tries to block so you can comfortably dodge attacks by keeping your spacing properly or ducking but you won't be panic blocking. If an enemy feints the cheat won't try to block it and if the enemy is making some weird drag you can kind of time the block to avoid the cheat from blocking too early or not registering that drag as a hit and taking damage. When it comes to enemies who use super obscure drags try and follow their weapon with your camera for the cheat to properly register that and block.

Another great tip I can give you is abuse the feint. People will get hit by feints most of the time and they will try to feint back at you, lose a lot of stamina in the process and you will be perfectly safe thanks to the cheat. This is extremely important as a lot of duels end up being a stamina fight where the one who runs out of it first will lose, use perks like second wind and stun and you will dominate your enemies in no time.

Keep in mind the autoblock is not perfect and sometimes you will get hit by some obscure drag or accel, this actually works in your favour as you don't want to actually block everything as that can be very suspicious.

I would love to see the additions of some Mordhau specific features like:
    Auto fake accel into drags
    Auto accels
    Auto drags
    Auto kick when it is safe (like when an enemy does a super slow drag)

Overall a pretty good cheat if you have your Mordhau basics down and the only thing you were struggling with were feint abusers.

And that's it!

Thank you for writing this! Some great tips there for Mordhau users

I've extended your subscription by +3 days.