Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Paladins (honest and serious review)

Hey guys I have been playing with wallhax for 3-4 days and will now buy a month since my test version is done. Something I wanted to share with you was that I was banned, I started the hack before or after the game (cant remember, the opposite of what you should) and got instabanned, lucky me have dynamic ip but anyway you need to be very careful when reading the guide and follow it to 100% (did that on another account and no ban at all, got instabanned before so do not have your game running when starting the hack).

SETUP AND DOWNLOAD

Download and run the setup is very easy and you will be guided through every step from the guide you get while purchasing.

INTERFACE

Clean and easy layout, you just need to press f4 and you can click on different options to rebind your keys etc, its very easy to use and looks pretty slick.

AIMBOT

Works perfectly for most champions, ofcourse only works well with hitscan weapons. If I were you I would just turn it off on drogoz, pip etc. Im not playing with aimbot myself but I tried it out for the purpose of this review and I gotta say Im impressed.

Visuals

Sadly the boxes are in 3d, I prefer regular 2d boxes which can be adjusted to be bigger or smaller. I hope this will come in the future, otherwise the ESP works great and I have no problems at all seeing where everyone is. Can be a little bit cluttering when clumped up but otherwise its very good. Been playing with ESP in CS and other fps games for 8-9 years (yeah I know Im a nerd) and the only problem I see with this it how it looks, not how it

PRICE POINT

Tbh this is just rediculous, you get like 20 working hacks for 20? Its 1 dollar each per month? Wallhax is more than generous.
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you for the review, sorry for the delay. I've extended your subscription a bit.