Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thank You WallHax Team :D

WallHax Team THANK YOU!!! I just test Paladins Hack and it working 100%.it just make me a a little bit lag sometimes but Great Hack i cant wait for hack to fully updated anyway for anyone who looking for Paladins Hack WallHax is the best choices i already see and use many hack from other websites but all their loader are quite complicated and need to do certain settings before you can use it and i need to turn off my AV(Kaspersky) but WallHax cheat loader not.its easy,simple to use and i dont need to turn off my AV. i already use hack here from oct(well i only buy on parole about 4 or 5 times already)(usd convert to my country currency quite expensive tho 1 usd=4.50 mine) anyway after christmas raffle if i dont win ill buy 1 month vip for sure.Great Websites and i hope WallHax Team will add more Hacks for popular(f2p/p2p) games.Sign me up as wallhax loyal member xD.btw i wonder in the future when WallHax have many cheat available, will the subcriptions price still same or it will change?

p/s: Sorry for the long text and if my grammar make you confused,im not a native speaker :/ anyway make sure anyone who read this go subcribe/purchase WallHax Cheats now
    Last edited by promicent; 12-16-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Thank you for the review, glad you're enjoying the Paladins cheat.

Regardless of how many cheats we add in the future the price will always be the same.

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.