Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Tom Clancy's The Division - 600 hr Playtime Review

Been using this cheat Since the game came out (8 Mar, 2016) and works perfectly!

Great features on this hack !

The "Aimbot" is a 9/10 - works great!

The "SilentAim" 9/10 - Nothing is Perfect, But this is a good as its gets. Make you look legit and you can choose the Distribution like 30% head 70% Chest per example.

The "BoneSelector" for the Aimbot works perfectly and is 100% on point.

The "ESP" is a 9/10 never had problems with that. Wish we could see farther but except tho.

Never Been banned using this hack. 600 hours playtime and a whole lot of head shots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	division.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	1130

Overall I would call this hack a complete success. Thumps up to the WallHax team!

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.
    Thanks but

i think i was stoned when i wrote that. Did alot of spelling mistakes and cant edit it

It's O.K man i still give it a "Thumps Up"

Quote Originally Posted by djbusta View Post
    Been using this cheat Since the game came out (8 Mar, 2016) and works perfectly!

Great features on this hack !

The "Aimbot" is a 9/10 - works great!

The "SilentAim" 9/10 - Nothing is Perfect, But this is a good as its gets. Make you look legit and you can choose the Distribution like 30% head 70% Chest per example.

The "BoneSelector" for the Aimbot works perfectly and is 100% on point.

The "ESP" is a 9/10 never had problems with that. Wish we could see farther but except tho.

Never Been banned using this hack. 600 hours playtime and a whole lot of head shots

Name:	division.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	1130

Overall I would call this hack a complete success. Thumps up to the WallHax team!
    mate, using other provider cheats, i got banned 4 times in total. i want to start using their aimbot, but i really need to know what settings are you using. because as far as i understand, the problem is not the detection, but fairfight, which will flag strange stats. i understand then no recoil and no spread equals to 48 hour bans, so please tell me what settings are you using

Quote Originally Posted by Jackrushante View Post
    mate, using other provider cheats, i got banned 4 times in total. i want to start using their aimbot, but i really need to know what settings are you using. because as far as i understand, the problem is not the detection, but fairfight, which will flag strange stats. i understand then no recoil and no spread equals to 48 hour bans, so please tell me what settings are you using
    Keep your Aimbot FOV lower than 10 and Aim smooth around 5.
    Use any Correction and Maintain lock-on Target to your liking.
    No recoil/spread is risky, don't use it too much like you said.
    Silent Aim is a good feature to use with default settings (50% accuracy and 33% hits)
    Any ESP option is fine, just don't trace enemies behind walls.

Those are my recommended settings, hopefully it helps you

Legit Mode When playing with good group and dont need to do all the work i use this

Name:	division1.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	1145

This is vs rogues or when daddy says warm up is over (remove hit distribution and head in boneselector)

Name:	rage_setting.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	1144

Quote Originally Posted by Luzypher View Post
    Keep your Aimbot FOV lower than 10 and Aim smooth around 5.
    No recoil/spread is risky, don't use it too much like you said.
    FOV around 3 is perfect for me. more then that i hit target i don't want to it.(this is why ppl get caught in my book. setting this way 2 high)

smooth aim dont really change much if low FOV- i recommend changing this every now and then becuse i think fairfight can detect the speed of your mouse and if its always same speed ( like a robot) you can get ban
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	division1.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	1143  

Quote Originally Posted by djbusta View Post
    Legit Mode When playing with good group and dont need to do all the work i use this

This is vs rogues or when daddy says warm up is over (remove hit distribution and head in boneselector)

FOV around 3 is perfect for me. more then that i hit target i don't want to it.(this is why ppl get caught in my book. setting this way 2 high)

smooth aim dont really change much if low FOV- i recommend changing this every now and then becuse i think fairfight can detect the speed of your mouse and if its always same speed ( like a robot) you can get ban
    Great share of settings!
    I use FOV at 3 too and don't notice the smooth aiming, but some people prefer a bit more FOV.
    And it's correct about the FairFight speed and noticing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luzypher View Post
    Great share of settings!
    I use FOV at 3 too and don't notice the smooth aiming, but some people prefer a bit more FOV.
    well 3 for me is about an inch or a bit more around the target i want to aim at. I have no problems sniping the guy i want while staying behind cover (no scope)
    I hate getting rogue because FOV is 2 high or shoots the guy farther away while i have 1 enemy right in front of me.

Anyways if you want to test it . put silent aim off and see how far it lock to the target. if its lock target to the left while you looking at right side of screen fairfight gonna detect that way easier