Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

A review & a testimonial, regarding the Warframe Cheats.

So I've been using Wallhax's Warframe cheat for almost a week now, on a new account and since the very beginning of it. Today, I will share my expierience with this cheat and give it a testimonial, based on the time I've spent with this cheat so far. To get started, I will go over every single feature of this cheat and talk about if it works, how it works and if it is any useful.

Aimbot

• Aimbot
      The main switch to either enable or disable the aimbot feature. Pretty self explanatory. It's there, it works, let's move on.

• Aim by Dstance
      Another toggle switch to determine, whether or not the aimbot should pick their target depending on their distance to the player. I personally didn't find much of a use for this but it does seem to work nontheless.

• Field of View
      This FOV setting decides the radius around your crosshair inside which the aimbot will pick their targets. The default setting of 30 looks legitimate enough, while cranking it up all they way to 360 will make you lock onto targets that are even behind you.

• Aimbot Smooth
      I didn't find much of a difference when playing with this setting so I barely touched it.

• Aimbot Key
      Aimbot will only operate when the key determined by this setting is being held down. Changing the key is a bit wonky, but once this is set up, it works flawlessly

• Ping/FPS/BulletSpeed Prediction
      I tried playing with these but couldn't get them to work properly. Might be on my end, might be an outdated feature, it's hard to tell.

• Visibility Checks
      How I think it works is, that targets,which are in line of sight (LOS) instead of behind a wall get prioritized. Leave this on at all times.

• Lock-On Message
      Displays a small message if the aimbot is currently locking onto something. Not too useful in my opinion, but it works.

• Use Damage Multiplier
      Now this is literally mindblowing. It will multiply the damage of the weapon you currently have equipped (including exalted weapons) by the number set in Damage Multiplier. This feature almost completly removes the dependance on gear when clearing the starchart. With only little effort, you get to skip through all the gear check the game throws at you. I am truly amazed whenever I play with this feature enabled.

• Damage Multiplier
      See above. Can be cranked up all the way to 99.5

ESP / Wallhacks

• Ignore Friendlies
      Filters allied units before applying any ESP feature. Helpful to get the screen less clustered with useless information. Keep active at all times.

• Line ESP
      Draws a line from any unit to the middle of your crosshair. Works, but I can't find much of a reason to use this.

• Name ESP
      Currently seems to be broken, doesn't work at all, only displays N/A instead of the name of the unit.

• Distance ESP
      Draws the distance in meters to a unit. Works great and is useful to decide whether to go into close combat or to use a long distance weapon on a unit, you don't have LOS on (yet).

• Health ESP
      Draws the healthbar of a unit. Not very useful since the game already provides you with healthbars by its own. Works nontheless.

• Box ESP
      Probably the go-to option in terms of ESP features. Draws a box around the unit. Useful to see if a unit is moving or crouching pretty accurately, even without LOS.

• HeadDot ESP
      Draws a dot on the head or weak spot of a unit.

• TraceLine ESP
      Not very useful in my opinion, but draws a line from the unit to the direction it is currently facing.

Radar

• Radar
      An additional radar that displays units that wouldn't be displayed on the regular radar provided by the game. It works, but is only barely useful.In my opinion, you're better off using any of the ESP features, or even enemy radar mods ingame.

Miscellaneous

• Crosshair / Crosshair Size
      Crosshair features are useless, since the game provides you with a crosshair thats not customizable and not removable.
      Feature works, but will just put a crosshair on top of another crosshair.

• Show FPS
      Game already comes with a more fleshed out FPS, ping and delay display feature. Works but again, can't find a reason to use this over what the game provides you with already.

• Show Resolution
      Another feature that works, but exists for no apparent reason. Might've been a tool used duringthe development of the cheat?

• Show Time
      This is actually neat. I like having an easily accessible clock on screen. Works like a charm and is actually useful to me.

• Show Watermark
      Displays Wallhax's website URL. Pretty much only there for promotional reasons.

Settings

• Crosshair Color
      See Crosshair / Crosshair Size above.

• Save Settings
      Saves everything you've set up within the cheat menu, so it can be loaded on the next start up with a single click

• Load Settings
      Loads previously saved settings.

Final words & testimonial

Ignoring some of the useless features, and the one that isn't working at all, being the Name ESP, this is an incredible tool that makes your Warframe playthrough incredibly easy. Aimbot and ESP features work flawlessly and on top of that, you get the Damage Multiplier feature that renders any gear checks obsolete and lets you breeze through Sortie level opponents with the same equipment you started the game with. It's truly mindblowing and I feel no regrets whatsoever supporting Wallhax and their cheat developers. This is a truly powerful tool and I'm almost entirely satisfied with this product.

Thanks for the testimonial! Very in-depth! I've extended your membership a bit

Thank you for the detailed review, glad to hear you're enjoying the cheat. Some of the "useless" features, like the crosshair, comes default with our menu framework - Some people like it, and others don't, that's why we also support for them to be toggled off.