Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Sea of Thieves - Review from a new customer

I got to say at first I was apprehensive whether or not cheats for Sea of Thieves is essential. There's a lot of enjoyment to be had without them however, for an individual in my circumstance it was a good fit. As a solo player and someone working 40+ hours a week, my remaining hours are precious and I like to optimise how its spent. Who wants to die from unseen pirates? Who wants to miss out treasure chests commonly scattered amongst the landscape? No one does, and I especially don't; I want to maximise my gold profit to make up for the hours I cannot play.

If this cheat had ESP alone that'd be fantastic. It doesn't, it also has radar and an aimbot amongst other things to name. The ESP allows me to highlight valuables like chests, gunpowder barrels, wildlife but also threats such as enemy players, npcs and ships. It's fantastic. Now I can safely roam islands with the advance warning of oncoming ships, now I can quickly go from treasure to treasure. I've already seen my profits go up by at least 50%.

The user interface is very easy to navigate, everything is at reach. It's also good to know they are working on even more features and I feel like these cheats are being maintained by good hands.

Excellent product, recommended.

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.

thanks to your review i purchased it myself about a week ago! Thank you for the honest review!