Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

A Review for Sea of Thieves

I started Sea of Thieves and gotten really sick of all the surprise player backstabs, you never know when someone boarded your ship and starts taking your supplies. This happens to me alot as I like to play the game solo, so when I leave my ship to do voyages, players would steal my loot and that is truly frustrating. What attracted me to this cheat was the ESP but the aimbot is really the icing on the cake. The User Interface is simple and clear cut making it really easy for anyone to use and adjust, they even allow you to change the colors of the ESP which is really good . The Aimbot works as intended and allows you to bind your own hotkeys to ther aim key which is neat. What i like most is that the developers put in more time to put other cheats aside from ESP and aimbot (misc) which really helps. The Fast Cannon Repositioning really helps when fighting other ships. I would really recommend this to anyone who intends to play Sea of Thieves.

ESP: 10/10
    Aimbot : 9/10 (sometimes misses when long range)
    UI : 10/10

Overall : This is a solid cheat and I really appreciate the developers who did this and hope they continue to maintain this cheat when the game updates

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.